I’m using the US release schedule by the way, in case any of you are wondering what the hell certain film are doing on this list.
We’re coming to the end of 2011 quickly and before we hit December and it’s Oscar pushing time of a mesh of big budget and highly marketed attempts to print “Award Winner” on it’s eventual DVD covers we have to trudge threw another month of mediocre (or as I like to call it “fun”) cinema.
So my question to you all is what film this month are you most looking forward to?
Don’t see you’re pick on the poll below? Vote other and tell me what you’re film is in the comments.
What's Your Most Anticipated November Release?
- Immortals (35%, 7 Votes)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One) (20%, 4 Votes)
- Hugo (20%, 4 Votes)
- Other: I'm An Art House Junkie Screw Mainstream Cinema (10%, 2 Votes)
- Happy Feet Two (5%, 1 Votes)
- Aurthur Christmas (5%, 1 Votes)
- The Muppets (5%, 1 Votes)
- Jack & Jill (0%, 0 Votes)
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (0%, 0 Votes)
- Tower Heist (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 20